Please use the appropriate channel to request support – customers should file a support ticket or work directly with their Customer Success Manager, for everyone else, there’s Stardog Community.
When reporting an issue, please include the following information:
- A complete description of the problem you are having. This includes describing the expected behavior, as well as the observed behavior in as much detail as possible.
- The zip file created when running the CLI command
stardog-admin diagnostics report.
- If you are unable to run the this command, please include the log file.
- If your question is related to a particular database, please include the output of the CLI command:
stardog-admin metadata get <yourDatabaseName>
- Other information as you are able:
The logs for the Stardog platform are stored in the
stardog.log file within your
Studio’s logs are available at different paths depending on your OS:
|Browser||Log messages are written to the browser’s console. If reaching out for support, please share recent browser console messages|