This chapter discusses Security in Stardog.
- Security Model - discusses Stardog's security model in detail including authentication and authorization
- Managing Users and Roles - discusses how to manage users, roles and permissions.
- Deploying Stardog Securely - discusses how to deploy Stardog securely namely by configuring SSL and Encryption at Rest.
- Fine Grained Security - discusses property based data protection as a way to restrict access to sensitive information such as social security numbers.
- Named Graph Security - discusses restricting access to named graphs
- Virtual Graph Security - discusses managing virtual graphs
- Kerberos - discusses using Kerberos to authenticate users in Stardog
- LDAP Integration - discusses using an LDAP server to authenticate users in Stardog