This chapter discusses Security in Stardog.
- Security Model - discusses Stardog's security model in detail including authentication and authorization
- Managing Users and Roles - discusses how to manage users, roles and permissions.
- Encryption at Rest - This page discusses how to secure the data in Stardog.
- Encryption in Transit - discusses how to secure communications between clients and Stardog.
- Fine Grained Security - discusses property based data protection as a way to restrict access to sensitive information such as social security numbers.
- Named Graph Security - discusses restricting access to named graphs
- Virtual Graph Security - discusses data source and virtual graph security
- Kerberos - discusses using Kerberos to authenticate users in Stardog
- LDAP Integration - discusses using an LDAP server to authenticate users in Stardog