This chapter discusses administering Stardog databases.
- Adding Data - discusses adding data to a Stardog database
- Backup and Restore - how to backup and restore a Stardog database
- Data Storage and Optimization - how to manage data storage and optimization
- Database Checkpoints - using checkpoints to preserve point in time database images
- Database Configuration - how to configure a Stardog database; contains all available database configuration options
- Literal Index - discusses an in-memory sorted index for numeric values occuring in the graph
- Managing Databases - discusses some basic operations for managing a Stardog database like creating, dropping, and offlining a database
- Managing Query Performance - how to analyze a query's performance
- Query Management - how to manage running queries
- Stored Functions - how to create and manage reusable functions for queries
- Stored Queries - how to create and manage reusable queries
- Transactions - discusses transactions in Stardog.